About M+A Matting
There are three principles that guide every action we take, every decision we make, and every mat we produce:
- Do the right thing.
- Do what is best for the customer.
- Drive improvements and innovation.
It is these core values that drive us to provide our customers with high-performance, high-quality matting, and unparalleled customer satisfaction.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: M+A Matting is the leading supplier of floor mats to the textile industry worldwide. Our superior customer service and our excellent quality products provide the basis for our success. Continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that M+A mats are unparalleled in quality and performance. We are growing and want you to grow with us. Come find out why our employees love to work here and be involved in a fun work environment.
Position Overview: Qualified candidates will feed material into machinery, assembling mats, scanning, stocking and/or storing items, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Prep and press rubber, carpet, and metal molds for the finished product
- Verify the material before feeding the materials onto the press machine
- Produce quantity needed on a daily basis to ensure quotas are met
- Help set up press thickness and width on the machines
- Make sure the workstations are clean and organized
- Any other duties assigned by the production supervisor or lead
We have two shifts available:
2nd Shift: 2PM - 10PM - Pay Rate: $17.00
3rd Shift: 10PM - 6AM - Pay Rate: $17.50
- 12 months working in a manufacturing setting.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work around hot metal molds
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Possess reliable transportation.
- Able to work with minimal supervision post-training.
- Able to work day in and day out in a safe manner.
- 80 hours vacation (prorated by start date)
- Holiday pay for major federal holidays
- Annual increases with reviews
- Health Benefits package including, medical, dental, and vision
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(K) with company 100% matching and profit-sharing program equalling up to 18% contribution reimbursements
- Scholarship opportunities and tuition reimbursement