SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB:
The primary responsibilities of this position are to create, or duplicate, designs based on customer submitted artwork. For most artwork, we send complex designs to a third-party design group to create and our staff checks their work. Often artwork is the replication of already submitted designs or the revision of current designs based on customer feedback and as a result, artistic creativity is not required. Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and CorelDraw is required. In addition, this position is also responsible for providing excellent customer service, answering the telephones, and responding to emails in a timely manner.
based on experience
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
This position requires an exceptional customer service commitment with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Applicants must be detail and task oriented, have a good attitude, the flexibility to juggle multiple tasks, and comprehend at a rapid pace. We are seeking a team player who is highly motivated and has a strong work ethic.
- Creating new designs as needed or duplicating artwork
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials
- Support marketing efforts such as develop sales collateral and editorial content, advertising, email marketing, and various other projects
- Providing product information to customers
- Supporting other team members when needed
The key to success in this position is the ability to find solutions to complicated problems, and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. This division is extremely fast-paced. Anyone who works here must not only have a huge desire to get the job done right away, but also they must also be extremely dedicated (willing to do what it takes to get a job done). Most of our staff gets in early or stays late each day. Each member of the team must have these two traits.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Interpersonal/telephone skills
- Ability to think on feet
- Can do attitude, positive attitude and people skills
- Ability to take ownership of a problem and close the loop
- Optimistic, friendly and empathetic
- Maturity, strong work ethic and sound judgment skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Express written and oral ideas clearly and can proactively share information
- Leverages the talent of colleagues to ensure the company continues to move toward meeting goals and objectives
- Ability to complete tasks despite interruptions
- Ability to soothe upset customers while remaining calm and pleasant, and offering positive solutions to their complaints
Intermediate to expert level skills using such programs as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, and CorelDraw. 1 - 3 years of experience is preferred. No relocation expenses will be paid.
Standard office hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm); however overtime and weekends may be required. Physical demands are typical of a normal office environment.
Mountville Mills provides a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) and profit sharing programs.