Plant Maintenance Technician Job Summary:
M+A Matting is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to handle the daily maintenance needs of our manufacturing operation. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to assist and perform preventative maintenance in accordance with the preventative maintenance program. Candidates will also need to be able to conduct routine repairs to equipment that do no fall within the scope of outside contractors.
Candidates must be skilled in a multitude of areas including: gear boxes, motors, pumps, hydraulics, and pneumatics. Also, candidates should have working knowledge of electrical and process control components including but not limited to PLCs, HMIs, and drives is preferred.
This role is essential to adhering to our company values—do the right thing, do what is best for the customer, and drive improvements and innovation.
Plant Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
Plant Maintenance Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Perform diversified duties to maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment during production
- Perform scheduled maintenance repairs during machine downtime
- Diagnose problems, repair/replace parts, and test
- Perform regular preventive maintenance in accordance with the preventative maintenance program
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- High School Diploma required
- Proven work experience as Maintenance Technician
- Strong mechanical and electrical skill set
- Experienced in hydraulics and pneumatics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic—self-motivated and results-driven
- Excellent problem-solving skills
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY:
No Relocation Offered
M+A Matting provides a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) and profit sharing programs