BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
As a globally trusted manufacturer of matting, Mountville Mills, Inc. provides quality commercial, residential, and promotional mats for millions of homes and businesses all over the world. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and excellent product quality. Continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that Mountville mats are unparalleled in quality and performance.
Work with users, programmers, and key process owners daily in all business areas to troubleshoot reported issues. This may involve training, resolving, or escalating the issue according to its importance and scope. Assist with project preparation, implementation and measurement while always going the extra mile to uncover areas for continuous improvement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Test software releases for user acceptance.
- Learn and document company processes.
- Function as a liaison between IT and the business.
- Continuous discovering and learning of new business tools
General office conditions
$55,000 - $65,000 based on experience
M+A Matting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurances as well as life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) with profit sharing.
General office hours, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm, plus occasional overtime
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent prioritizing & multi-tasking skill
- Ability to work within a team
- Positive attitude and demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to track and follow up on myriad details
- A minimum of 2 years of Business Analyst experience
- Entry level T-SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analysis or equivalent
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. This position requires exceptional fine motor skills, sitting, standing, walking and bending throughout the day.
Very limited travel may be required between office and production facilities.