POSITION TITLE: Marketing Specialist
BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Bungalow Flooring is the leader in the development and production of solution based high performance mat products. Our commitment to customer service, fast accurate shipments, product quality, and innovation is unsurpassed. The continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that Bungalow mats are unparalleled in quality and performance. Bungalow Flooring is a division of Mountville Mills, Inc. Visit Bungalow Flooring’s website at www.bungalowflooring.com and www.mountville.com
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB: This role will play an important part of the sales and marketing team, to help develop and execute a variety of initiatives, aimed at product implementation, branding, product promotion, and more. Develop a comprehensive and ongoing knowledge of Bungalow Flooring operations. This will include the manufacturing of product, customer service functions, marketing, and sales. This position will report to the Division President. In addition, there will be a “dotted” line to the Marketing Director. Support and collaboration will be required with key national retail accounts managed by the sales team. Personal growth opportunities will be available, including industry show visits, interaction with other Mountville divisions, and customer account relationships and development. Put your passion to good use as utilizing marketing principles, tools, and tactics.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives to appeal to target retailers using appropriate channels such as email, social media, and traditional media
- Participate in key online presentations and provide any needed sales and marketing support.
- Develop reports and presentations on findings, create graphics to illustrate important information, and translate findings and materials
- Brainstorm with team members to develop creative ideas for promotional events and campaigns. Examples include retailers such as Wayfair, Home Depot, and Amazon.
- Assist in the company website strategy. Tasks would include generating, editing, publishing, and sharing daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML)
- Collect data on market competitors, including prices, product sales and sales campaigns, as well as marketing and distribution methods
- Gather and analyze information on current and prospective customer needs and preferences.
Candidates will possess a four-year college degree with emphasis in communications, marketing, business, or public relations. Proven work experience in social media marketing or media specialist is a plus. Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels. We are seeking a team player who is highly motivated and is a self-starter.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Position would begin remotely with a future expectation of limited or full time in the corporate office; some travel required.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions based on your findings
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Excellent Consulting, writing, editing(photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to juggle numerous tasks
- Microsoft Office (proficient with Power Point & Excel), Adobe Suite (proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
Bungalow Flooring, through its parent company, Mountville Mills, Inc., provides a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) and profit sharing programs.