BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
M+A Matting is the leader in the development and production of solution based high performance mat products. Our commitment to customer service, fast accurate shipments, product quality, and innovation is unsurpassed. The continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that M+A mats are unparalleled in quality and performance. M+A Matting is a division of Mountville Mills, Inc. Visit the M+A Matting's website at www.mamatting.com
The primary responsibility of this position is to offer excellent service to our customers, including, but not limited to: providing product and pricing information, processing orders, ensuring that all orders are shipped in a timely manner and resolving issues that arise from the problems with orders (regarding replacements, credits, etc.), to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Process customer orders
- Answer phone or email inquires
- Provide product information and meet service requests
- Track orders and coordinate correction of orders
- Process inquiries on shipping status, pricing or invoicing information, and various website questions
- Liaise between Manufacturing Departments, Accounts Receivable, Art Department, and Sales Team to resolve any issues related to customer satisfaction
General office conditions
Based on experience
M+A Matting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurances as well as life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) with profit sharing.
General office hours, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm, plus occasional overtime
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail and task-oriented and possess creative problem-solving skills
- Applicants must also have a good attitude, the flexibility to juggle multiple tasks, and comprehend at a rapid pace.
- We are seeking a team player with strong computer skills working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Highly motivated, has a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and is a self-starter
- Expresses written and oral ideas clearly and can proactively share information
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience strongly preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. This position requires exceptional fine motor skills, sitting, standing, walking and bending throughout the day. The employee may occasionally lift and move items over 25 pounds.
Very limited travel may be required between office and production facilities.