BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
M+A Matting is the leader in the development and production of solution based high performance mat products. Our commitment to customer service, fast accurate shipments, product quality, and innovation is unsurpassed. The continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that M+A mats are unparalleled in quality and performance. M+A Matting is a division of Mountville Mills, Inc. Visit the M+A Matting's website at www.mamatting.com.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the daily maintenance needs of our manufacturing operation. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to assist and perform preventative maintenance in accordance with the preventative maintenance program. Candidates will also need to be able to conduct routine repairs to equipment that do no fall within the scope of outside contractors.
Candidates must be skilled in a multitude of areas including: gear boxes, motors, pumps, hydraulics, and pneumatics. Also, candidates should have working knowledge of electrical and process control components including but not limited to PLCs, HMIs, and drives is preferred.
PLANT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PLANT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Perform diversified duties to maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment during production
- Perform scheduled maintenance repairs during machine downtime
- Diagnose problems, repair/replace parts, and test
- Perform regular preventive maintenance in accordance with the preventative maintenance program
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- High School Diploma required
- Proven work experience as Maintenance Technician
- Strong mechanical and electrical skill set
- Experienced in hydraulics and pneumatics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic—self-motivated and results-driven
- Excellent problem-solving skills
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY:
No Relocation Offered
M+A Matting provides a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) and profit sharing programs.