BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
M+A Matting is the leader in the development and production of solution based high performance mat products. Our commitment to customer service, fast accurate shipments, product quality, and innovation is unsurpassed. The continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that M+A mats are unparalleled in quality and performance. M+A Matting is a division of Mountville Mills, Inc. Visit the M+A Matting's website at www.mamatting.com
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Oversee and ensure continual growth and knowledge of direct reports.
• Administer Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS). Enter records into our HRIS – including new hire information, benefits, compensation, time, etc.
• Partner with employees and management to communicate various Human Resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
• Assist management team with recruiting and sourcing qualified staff for the facility in salary and/or non-exempt positions.
• Assist in developing human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommend courses of action.
• Work closely with supervisors to ensure a sufficient labor force is available to meet manufacturing requirements and partner with local staffing agencies to fill open positions.
• Administer and review compensation and benefit programs with candidates and new employees.
• Facilitate and provide training and orientation to new employees.
• Day-to-day employee relations and resolution of concerns regarding employee performance and interactions between personnel. Continue to foster open door HR environment with a positive approach.
• Assist management in recording employee incidents and preparing disciplinary action notices.
• Administer workman's compensation cases with insurance provider.
• Administer FMLA leave of absence
• Assist with facility safety programs and continued facility safety awareness.
• Manage temporary agency contracts as well as weekly billing and invoicing.
•Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Ideal candidates will possess a 4-year degree and 1-3 years of direct Human Resource experience. Candidates must have strong interpersonal communication skills, be detail and task oriented, possess problem solving skills, and be able to comprehend at a rapid pace. We are seeking a team player with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
SALARY: $45,000 - $55,000 based on experience
WORKING CONDITIONS: Standard office hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm); however, overtime and weekends may be required. May be required to travel to various plants within LaGrange, GA. Initial training will partially be conducted in LaGrange, GA.
BENEFITS: M+A Matting provides a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) and profit sharing programs