Graphic Designer (Marketing)
M+A Matting is the leader in the development and production of solution based high performance mat products. Our commitment to customer service, fast accurate shipments, product quality, and innovation is unsurpassed. The continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that M+A mats are unparalleled in quality and performance. M+A Matting is a division of Mountville Mills, Inc. Visit the M+A Matting's website at www.mamatting.com..
Reporting to the Design Manager, the Graphic Designer is responsible for bringing ideas to life, visually!
- Create visual communications (both digital and print) that adhere to the brand style and identity. This includes but is not limited to brochures, signage, catalogs, advertisements, and infographics.
- Manipulate and retouch images.
- The Graphic Designer will work closely with other members of the marketing and e-commerce team as well as members of the sales team who will relay idea/requests from customers for various sales collateral.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent experience.
Compensation & Benefits
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud; expertise with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop; experience with Premier Pro is a plus.
- An understanding of and appreciation for typography, layout, visual hierarchy, minimalistic design, and color theory.
- A talent for bringing ideas to life and communicating visually!
- An eye for detail and the desire to perform to the best of your ability while working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- The desire to learn a deep and wide product offering as well as understand the many industries/verticals we serve.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work with a varied team to accomplish goals.
- Excellent project and time management skills; you will be required to prioritize tasks in an environment with changing and differing priorities driven by deadlines.
- Prior experience with B2B marketing or experience within a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Competitive salary (dependent upon experience/qualifications).
- Medical and dental insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays.
- Strong team environment; 90% telework, 10% in office or “on location” for projects.
- Career growth support and the opportunity for advancement with a growing company.