BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION: M+A Matting is the leading supplier of floor mats to the textile rental industry worldwide. Our superior customer service and our excellent quality products provide the basis for our success. Continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that M+A mats are unparalleled in quality and performance. M+A Matting also backs up their quality and service by offering their customers a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Visit our website at www.mamatting.com for more information.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY: No Relocation Offered
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB: This position directly interacts with customers to receive and input their orders, to provide information on products and/or services, to resolve problems, and to offer general assistance. This position prepares documentation for international shipments and communicates with internal personnel regarding all matters related to those shipments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Correspond with international customers concerning products, logo artwork & designs, delivery of orders and all general inquiries.
- Process customer orders for production.
- Interface with production department to coordinate delivery times, to arrange property marks for customer, to calculate cost effective method of packaging and shipment, etc.
- Process all necessary export documentation, including commercial invoices, certificates of origin, packing lists, shipper’s security endorsement, and waybills.
- Organize weekly shipments to our International operations
- Interface with freight forwarders to arrange shipments.
- Interact with international sales director to accommodate customer’s needs.
- Coordinate customer’s sample orders.
- Maintain physical & computer files including special price quotes, open orders, shipment history, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS: Qualified candidates will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail and task oriented, and possess creative problem-solving skills. Applicants must also have a good attitude, the flexibility to juggle multiple tasks, and comprehend at a rapid pace. We are seeking a team player with strong computer skills working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), who is highly motivated, has a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and is a self-starter. A college degree or equivalent preferred. At least 2 years of customer service experience is a plus.
HOURLY RATE: Based on experience.
- Strong sense of urgency
- •Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal & written communication skills
- Desire for continuous learning opportunities
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
WORKING CONDITIONS: Standard office hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm); however overtime and weekends may be required on limited basis.
BENEFITS: M+A Matting provides a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) and profit sharing programs.