BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION: M+A Matting is the leading supplier of floor mats to the textile rental industry worldwide. Our superior customer service and our excellent quality products provide the basis for our success. Continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that M+A mats are unparalleled in quality and performance. M+A Matting also backs up their quality and service by offering their customers a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Visit our website at www.mamatting.com for more information.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB: M+A Matting is seeking someone to serve as a member of our Administration team at an entry level. This Administrator must have a great desire to continually learn new things. As an Administrator, one will need to know virtually every aspect of our business and feel confident to make quick, informed decisions. This position requires a full and complete understanding of business practices, business processes, and business goals. This position serves as a vital resource internally to upper management, office and production staff. The position also serves as a vital resource to our customers and suppliers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Candidates will gain a complete and full understanding of all business processes. Adequate time will be spent in many areas of business to acquire this knowledge.
• This position will require one to investigate and implement solutions to business problems, enhance our current methods of doing business, and spend a great deal of time on independent projects/tasks.
• Enjoy independent, project-based work. Many projects will require self-teaching to determine a solution for business opportunities.
• Have a desire to get things done quickly and accurately.
• Flexibility to work on numerous projects at any given time. The ability to juggle and balance many different tasks on a daily basis.
Qualified candidates will be recent college graduates, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail and task oriented, and possess creative problem solving skills. Applicants must also have a good attitude, the flexibility to juggle multiple tasks, and comprehend at a rapid pace. We are seeking a team player with strong computer skills working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), who is highly motivated, has a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and is a self-starter.
Local candidates only. No relocation assistance offered.
ABILITIES: Seeking individual with:
• Strong sense of urgency
• Attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal & telephone communication skills
• Desire for continuous learning opportunities
SCHEDULED WORKING HOURS: Standard office hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm); however overtime will be required.
BENEFITS: M+A Matting provides a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) and profit sharing programs.