BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
Mountville Mills, Inc. is the globally trusted manufacturer of matting and provides high quality commercial, residential and promotional mats for millions of businesses and homes in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For decades, Mountville has been a symbol of quality and customer service. We are a driving force in the mat industry, developing the next generation of mats designed to provide superior safety, cleanliness and comfort to workers and customers across the world. Their diverse product mix is a direct reflection of their diverse customers and end users who span virtually every industry – healthcare, hospitality, food service, retail, education, industrial and commercial.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB:
Entry-level position responsible for wide range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions under general supervision.
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable - Based on experience
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Coding and posting cash receipts electronically while identifying trends in payment differences
- Process employee expense reports
- Monitor customer accounts for past-due payments including making business to business collection calls
- Assist with processing accounts payable for selected vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in clerical accounting
- High School diploma; associate degree in accounting or business a plus
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and knowledge of accounting software
- Team-player with a strong sense of urgency
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving and attention to detail
- Standard office hours
- Must be able to have a flexible work schedule when workflow requires.
- Ability to telecommute on a part-time basis
- Work in a fast-paced environment
Mountville Mills provides a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) and profit-sharing programs.