Human Resource Specialist
BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
M+A Matting, LLC is the leading supplier of floor mats to the textile rental industry worldwide. Our superior customer service and our excellent quality products provide the basis for our success. Continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that M+A mats are unparalleled in quality and performance.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB:
Human Resources Specialist is responsible for leading all human resource functions for the Dalton Facility .
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable - Based on experience
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Lead efforts to ensure positive work environment that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Provide outstanding customer service to employees.
- Perform full range of HR functions including management and administration of HR policies, procedures, programs.
- Maximize value of employee communication and employee recognition/appreciation.
- Must be willing to take on additional responsibilities in areas as needed
- Requires Bachelor of Business Administration or related degree.
- Desire 5+ years of Human Resources or other business experience.
- Must have employee-customer service orientation.
- Must have exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent P.C. skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours or shifts.
- Able to work independently on broad variety of projects.
- Strong analytical and computer skills required.
- Professional in Human Resources Certification a plus
- Standard office hours
- Must be able to have a flexible work schedule when workflow requires.
- Fast-paced manufacturing environment
M+A Matting, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) and profit sharing programs.