M+A is the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial floor mats. We currently sell through a large and varied group of channel partners (distributors, resellers, retailers, etc.) in the industrial, janitorial/sanitation, office supply, food service, healthcare/scientific, hospitality, and textile rental industries. We understand the value in telling our story
and would like to have a position on our growing marketing team dedicated to that task.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing & E-Commerce, the Content Strategist is responsible for working with the Design Manager to generate and then distribute content that will help establish M+A Matting as a thought leader and trusted source of expertise on matting. The Content Strategist will be responsible for keeping their finger on the pulse of the industry to understand what topics are top-of-mind for matting end-users so we can address those in various forms.
- Help set and adhere to guidelines for brand style and voice
- Create vertical-specific/segment-specific copy for M+A’s products in both short and long form
- Work with the design team to bring copy to life, visually and digitally
- Strategic content distribution – advertorial and editorial, inbound and outbound
- SEO & SEM efforts
- Maintain content on website(s)
- Perform regular content audits on inbound content, including but not limited to the website (copy in PIM and metadata in CMS)
- Measure and analyzing content ROI efforts and investments
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, creative writing, journalism, English, or similar, and two or more years of experience in a content-driven role.
Compensation & Benefits
- Exceptional copywriting skills in technical and advertorial writing for short and long form
- Experience with both SEO and SEM.
- The desire to learn a deep and wide product offering as well as understand the many industries/verticals we serve and the segments of study that directly impact matting (i.e. ergonomics, anti-microbial treatments, etc.)
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work with a varied team to accomplish goals
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to perform to the best of your ability
- Excellent project and time management skills; you will be required to prioritize tasks in an environment with changing and differing priorities driven by deadlines.
- Prior experience with B2B marketing or experience within a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Competitive salary (dependent upon experience/qualifications)
- Medical and dental insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays
- Strong team environment; 90% telework, 10% in office or “on location” for projects
- Career growth support and the opportunity for advancement with a growing company