Bungalow Flooring is the leader in the development and production of solution based high performance mat products. Our commitment to customer service, fast accurate shipments, product quality, and innovation is unsurpassed. The continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that Bungalow mats are unparalleled in quality and performance. Bungalow Flooring is a division of Mountville Mills, Inc. Visit Bungalow Flooring’s website at www.bungalowflooring.com
Develop a comprehensive and ongoing knowledge of Bungalow Flooring operations. This will include the manufacturing of product, customer service functions, marketing, and sales. This role will report to the Division President. In addition, there will be a “dotted” line to the National Sales Manager. The above team will direct the onboarding specialist in training, planning, follow up and implementation of customer profiles and support. Focus will be on insuring key retailer information is loaded to their websites with ongoing product placement. The role will include significant interaction with the customer service team. Direct customer responsibility will be on a limited basis. Personal growth opportunities will be available, including industry show visits, interaction with other Mountville divisions, and customer account relationships and development.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Training and development of manufacturing processes and product lines
- Management and completion of customer profile forms along with continuous updates of Bungalow product on retailer websites
- Interaction and communication between Bungalow sales team and Customer Service
- Maintain and facilitate the image library and specifications for Bungalow product
- Review and management of vendor manuals for retailers
- Participate in weekly design, product development, and sales team conference calls
- Some projects will require self-teaching to determine a solution for business opportunities
- Any additional tasks assigned by management
Highly qualified candidates will possess an Associate's Degree, demonstrate knowledge of practices within a manufacturing environment (or similar environment), be a team player with strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), be highly motivated, and is a self-starter.
SKILLS TO SET YOU APART:
- Strong hands-on traits, sense of urgency, and handle deadlines with eloquence
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Flexibility to juggle numerous tasks
WORKING CONDITIONS: Standard office hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm); with limited travel.
- Excellent computer skills working with Microsoft Office applications (Excel in particular)
- The ability to work in an open office environment
Bungalow Flooring, through its parent company, Mountville Mills, Inc., provides a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and short term disability insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) and profit-sharing programs.