M+A Matting is the leading supplier of floor mats to the textile industry worldwide. Our superior customer service and our excellent quality products provide the basis for our success. Continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that M+A mats are unparalleled in quality and performance. We are growing and want you to grow with us. Come find out why our employees love to work here and be involved in a fun work environment.
Seeking team players who are highly motivated, has a strong work ethic, has a great sense of urgency, and is a self-starter. Qualified candidates will aid in the manufacturing of M+A Matting goods varying on which department they work in but can include anything from feeding materials into/onto machinery, assembling items, cutting mats, scanning, stocking, packaging items or storing items and lifting up to 50 lbs.
: Monday through Friday 2 PM - 10 PM, work on Saturdays when Overtime is required.
- 2+ years working in a manufacturing setting.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in an non-climate controlled environment
- Possess reliable transportation.
- Able to work with minimal supervision post-training.
- Able to work day in and day out in a safe manner.
- 80 hours vacation (prorated by start date)
- Holiday pay for major federal holidays
- Annual increases with reviews
- Health Benefits package including, medical, dental, and vision
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(K) with company 100% matching
- Scholarship opportunities and tuition reimbursements