M+A Matting in Dalton, GA is currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join the team. The candidate will perform engineering work related to the investigation and solution of basic problems associated with research, design, development, service and manufacture of M+A Matting manufacturing.
1. Provides technical assistance to engineering/maintenance staff and contributes by completing discrete engineering tasks on schedule
2. Using company procedures, applies engineering knowledge to resolve routine issues
3. Analyzes and evaluates results of project activities
4. Prepares recommendations for changes and compiles necessary reports for various department supervision
5. Recognizes discrepancies and/or problems with analysis/test results and works toward corrective action
1. Actively works to improve daily processes, and ensures all work meets customer requirements 2. Continues learning and developing knowledge of application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in assigned field of expertise Perform other duties as assigned.
This role is essential to adhering to our company values—do the right thing, do what is best for the customer, and drive improvements and innovation.
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
M+A Matting provides a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) and profit sharing programs along with scholarship opportunities and tuition reimbursement.