Mountville Mills is the largest manufacturer of rubber-backed floor mats in the world. Recently, the company has spun off a new company called “Purple Mustard” and is the promotional department of the Mountville Mills group (www.purplemustard.eu). We manufacture a wide range of promotional flooring and counter mats and point of sale material for different industries including Promotional distributors, breweries, mattress manufacturers, marketing agencies, and many others.
What we are searching for:
All-round sales profile with a focus on new business development. This person is responsible for actively prospecting and contacting new potential customers and should have a hunting mindset. Pre-knowledge of the sector is not necessary, but a passion for selling and developing new business is a must. Interest in print, promotional products, and textiles are always an added value. You can speak Dutch, English, and French (German and Spanish a big plus).
We are looking for a professional profile that can work independently. You build out your system to generate quality leads, help building out our brand on online platforms, help customers with ordering online, providing quotes, contacting prospects after tradeshows, but with the focus on creating new leads.
We are looking for energetic and self-motivated, entrepreneurial builders.
Credentials & Experience
- Professional bachelor
- First working experience not obligatory but preferred.
- A very optimistic and positive attitude.
- Professional profile
- Can work independently with a good sense of urgency
- Confident, self-motivated with high energy levels
- Flexible working hours
- Required to work in Ronse, Belgium.
- Willing to learn the foundations of the business before moving into management.
- Excellent verbal and good written skills in English, Dutch, and French
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Language skills in German and/or Spanish
Requirements for Application
- Competitive Salary
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Laptop
- Meal vouchers
- Option to company car
- CV in both English and the native language of the applicant
- Personal and Professional References (when applicable)