Mountville Mills is the world’s largest manufacturer of rubber-backed floor mats for the textile rental industry.
Headquartered in Lagrange, Georgia, in the United States, The Company’s European manufacturing and distribution headquarters are located in Ronse, Belgium. We are a family-owned business committed to superior customer service and manufacturing systems. For more than 50 years, our company has lead the industry in new product developments and innovations.
Our mission is to make every floor safer, cleaner and more comfortable. Our values of doing the right thing, doing what is best for the customer and drive improvements and innovations have brought us at the forefront of our industry.
Duties and Areas of Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Maintains and updates general customer data in the operating system
- Manages and enters orders on a daily basis
- Resolves any customer problems or complaints in a timely manner
- Assists accounting with daily invoicing
- Provides quotations to customers
- Handles freight quotes
- Provides administrative support for the Managing Director and the Regional Sales Managers
- Manages the intercompany orders (communication with the sister companies about the orders)
Credentials & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch, English, & French. German or any other language, is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent work ethic and strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.