Production Supervisor Job Summary
We are currently seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our organization’s rubber production operations. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to ensure that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process. The role requires the ability to monitor employees and organize workflows. Production is a fast-paced environment and the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process.
S/he must be skilled in complex operations and able to comprehend the multifaceted nature of the manufacturing process. The ability to optimize day-to-day activities while maintaining a safe work environment is also essential to ensuring maximum quality and efficiency. This role is essential to adhering to our company values—do the right thing, do what is best for the customer, and have a constant desire to improve.
Production Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
Production Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of organizational workflow and ability to delegate by assigning responsibilities and formulating schedules
- Supervisory skills needed to oversee employees and coach them effectively
- Willingness to enforce compliance with safety guidelines and company standards
- Knowledge of all essential equipment and ability to ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are followed
- Ability to generate and submit reports on performance
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong coaching and training skills to complete on-boarding for new employees, including instruction on safety, e.g. how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- High School Diploma required
- Proven work experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Able to work in dusty/dirty conditions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic—self-motivated and results-driven
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Rubber experience is a plus
There are openings on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.