COMPANY DESCRIPTION: M+A Matting is the leading supplier of floor mats to the textile industry worldwide. Our superior customer service and our excellent quality products provide the basis for our success. Continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that M+A mats are unparalleled in quality and performance. We are growing and want you to grow with us. Come find out why our employees love to work here and be involved in a fun work environment.
Position Overview: Qualified candidates will feed raw rubber material onto the conveyor belt, restock raw materials, troubleshoot machinery, package items, store items, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Obtain a production schedule from the lead.
- Ensure the proper poly is set up for the run.
- Verify the material before feeding the rubber onto the breakdown mill
- Run the rubber onto the mills and prepare the rubber to be sent to the calendar
- Help set up calendar thickness and width and prepare the calendar to send rubber to the roll-up table
- Make sure the workstations are clean and organized
- Any other duties assigned by the production supervisor or lead
Shift Hours: 2nd shift is Monday through Friday 3 PM - 1 AM, work on Saturdays when Overtime is required.
Pay Rate: $17.50 and employees are paid weekly
- 2+ years working as a machine operator in a manufacturing setting
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the shift
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Possess reliable transportation
- Able to work with minimal supervision post-training
- Able to work day in and day out in a safe manner
- 80 hours vacation (prorated by start date)
- Holiday pay for major federal holidays
- Annual increases with reviews
- Health Benefits package including, medical, dental, and vision
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(K) with company 100% matching and 10% profit sharing
- Scholarship opportunities and tuition reimbursements