BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
As a globally trusted manufacturer, M+A Matting provides quality commercial, residential, and promotional mats for millions of homes and businesses all over the world. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and excellent product quality. Continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that M+A Matting mats are unparalleled in quality and performance.
The primary responsibility of this position is to offer excellent service to our customers, including, but not limited to: providing product and pricing information, processing orders, ensuring that all orders are shipped in a timely manner and resolving issues that arise from the problems with orders (regarding replacements, credits, etc.), to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
Local Candidates Only **No Relocation Assistance Provided**
- Process customer orders
- Answer phone or email inquires
- Provide product information and meet service requests
- Track orders and coordinate correction of orders
- Process inquiries on shipping status, pricing or invoicing information, and various website questions
- Liaise between Manufacturing Departments, Accounts Receivable, Art Department, and Sales Team to resolve any issues related to customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail and task-oriented and possess creative problem-solving skills
- Applicants must also have a good attitude, the flexibility to juggle multiple tasks, and comprehend at a rapid pace.
- We are seeking a team player with strong computer skills working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Highly motivated, has a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and is a self-starter
- Expresses written and oral ideas clearly and can proactively share information
- Post-secondary education or college degree
WORK ENVIRONMENT: General office conditions
COMPENSATION: Pay commensurate with experience
BENEFITS: M+A Matting offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurances as well as life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) with profit sharing.
WORK HOURS: General office hours, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm, plus occasional overtime.