M+A Matting is the leading supplier of floor mats to the textile industry worldwide. Our superior customer service and our excellent quality products provide the basis for our success. Continuous development of new technologically advanced mat products assures our customers that M+A mats are unparalleled in quality and performance. We are growing and want you to grow with us. Come find out why our employees love to work here and be involved in a fun work environment.
Seeking team players who are highly motivated, possess a strong work ethic, a great sense of urgency, and is a self-starter. Operating textile equipment using computer technology and hand tools. Qualified candidates will be able to stand for the duration of the shift and able to bend, pull, twist, and lift up to 50 lbs. Qualified candidates will aid in the manufacturing of M+A Matting goods by operating carpet mat cutting machines, reading job orders, replenishing inventory, and using pallet jacks to move products. Production standards are expected to be met every day.
3rd shift schedule:
Sunday through Thursday 10 PM - 6 AM, Fridays when OT is scheduled
Benefits Offered after Probationary Period:
- 2+ years working in a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read job orders and meet production standards
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Possess reliable transportation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision post-training.
- Work every day in a safe manner.
- Increase in pay post-training period with proven learned skills & excellent attendance
- Health Benefits package including, medical, dental, and vision
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(K) with company matching
- Scholarship opportunities and tuition reimbursements
Human Resources at email@example.com