BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
Logo Mats, LLC is a division of Mountville Mills, Inc., headquartered in LaGrange, Georgia. The company is the premier supplier of floor mats to the promotional products and ad specialty industry. We are known worldwide for our superior customer service, development, and marketing of innovative products.
JOB SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of this position is to offer excellent service to our customers, including, but not limited to: providing product and pricing information, processing orders, ensuring that all orders are shipped in a timely manner and resolving issues that arise from the problems with orders (regarding replacements, credits, etc.), to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. This position will also focus on processing, investigating, and resolving customer freight claims.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Process freight claims entry in a timely manner. File claims with carriers related to customer quantity shortages, quality issues and transit related cargo loss damage. Document recovery of various claims issues and communicate status of claims with customer.
- Process customer orders
- Answer phone or email inquires
- Provide product information and meet service requests
- Track orders and coordinate correction of orders
- Process inquiries on shipping status, pricing or invoicing information, and various website questions
- Liaise between Manufacturing Departments, Accounts Receivable, Art Department, and Sales Team to resolve any issues related to customer satisfaction
Local Candidates Only **No Relocation Assistance Provided**
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail and task-oriented and possess creative problem-solving skills
- Applicants must also have a good attitude, the flexibility to juggle multiple tasks, and comprehend at a rapid pace.
- We are seeking a team player with strong computer skills working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Highly motivated, has a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and is a self-starter
- Expresses written and oral ideas clearly and can proactively share information
- Post-secondary education or college degree
Starting at $18/hour. Based on experience and qualifications.
BENEFITS: Logo Mats, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) with profit sharing.
General office hours, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm, plus occasional overtime. After completion of initial training process, a hybrid work schedule may be adopted. We offer staff the opportunity to work remotely from home 1-2 days per week.